Sunday, February 1, 2009

Accomplished!

Accomplishment can look many different ways to many different people. To me today...it means a clean house! This weekend I finally got all Christmas put away, my suitcases are all unpacked. The fridge and pantry are both cleaned and have been restocked with groceries. Floors have been vacuumed, swept, and mopped...and I have washed and folded every bit of laundry!!! Now that is accomplishment. All done with just one slight injury. I am typing this without one finger because i broke a nail halfway down my nail bed while handing my daughter her deodorant. I know..don't ask. The good thing is I didn't faint this time. ACCOMPLISHMENT!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Accomplishment - today I made applesauce. Nearly burned it but still, I got it made. :)

Cute header! You need to get a pic of Jamae sticking her tongue out though since Jessa and Jameson are.