Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teenagers...What can I say!

This morning I planned to get up and get into the office early to catch up on things.
Instead...this is how my morning started.
Jessa woke me up at 7 to ask for a ride to school. Which isn't much of a problem except if I would have known last night I would have planned to get ready early so I could head to the office straight from her school. Instead there is no time so I will be driving in sweats with hair sticking up. I then whined a bit about it so Bob offered to take her. Whew! Of the hook and my day is back on track! Just when I thought all the stars were perfectly aligned again I heard a very loud noise. I at first thought it was Jessa's toothbrush possibly on the fritz, but no...it was Jamae's car alarm waking up the whole neighborhood with Jamae and her keys no where to be found (Apparently Jamae got a ride to school today with a friend because they got up at 5:30 to take advantage of Denny's free grand slam breakfast offer?). I guess, Bob went outside to warm up his truck and noticed Jamae's hood up so he shut the hood which set off the alarm. I sent Jamae a text to ask her where her keys were and she had her with them at school (yes, kids text during school...I know they shouldn't but they do!) There went my morning once again. Bob had to run to Jamae's school to get the keys so we will still have a few neighbors that like us, and I threw on my sweats to take Jessa to school. At that point we were all running so late that I couldn't even stop for coffee! You all know how well I like my mornings without coffee!!! Mornings!! Or should I say, TEENAGERS!!!

No comments: