Friday, January 30, 2009

What is wrong with this picture?

Can you see what is wrong with this picture? At first glance you might notice that there is a gap without ornaments (that is from Bob and Jessa wrestling and falling into the tree), or you might see a big tin foil star on the side and know that I like me tree to look perfect so that is definitely out of place. Although both of those things drive me crazy when I look at the tree that is not the biggest thing that is wrong. Try again.
If I told you that I only took this picture yesterday...Jan 30th...now do you see what is wrong? You may wonder why our tree is still up. The simple answer is time. There is never enough of it! So for now and until I can buy some time-I choose to walk by my tree and simply try to ignore the fact that it is there at all (and hopefully since we don't turn the lights on I hope the neighbors will also ignore that it is there.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hey, I was at my neighbor's yesterday and they still have their tree up too. Y'all are just really Merry that's all.